Vinia Residences - PRICE LIST

Filinvest : Vinia Residences For Sale
Unit Type For Sale Price Area(sq.m.) Notes
Studio ₱ 3,000,000 22 sqm
Studio ₱ 3,300,000 24 sqm
One Bedroom ₱ 4,600,000 32 sqm
Payment Options
Payment Scheme Term Notes
Option 1: Cash
Spot Cash with 11% Discount from 95% Total List Price
 
Option 2: Cash
Spot Cash in 30 days with 8% discount from Total List Price
 
Option 3: Deferred Cash
100% with 4% discount Payable over 36 months
 
Option 4: 20 / 80
20% Downpayment payable over 36 months
80% Balance payable through In House or Bank Financing
 
Option 5: 10 / 15 / 75
10% Spot Downpayment with 12 % Discount from 10% Spot DP
15% Downpayment payable over 35 months
75% Payable through In House or Bank Financing
 
Option 6: 5 / 25 / 70
5% Spot Downpayment with 20% Discount from 5% Spot DP
25% Downpayment payable over 35 months
70% Balance payable through In House Financing or Bank Financing
 
Option 7: 20 / 20 / 60
20% Spot Downpayment wih 14% discount from 20% Spot DP
20% Downpayment payable over 35 months
60% Balance payable through In House Financing or Bank Financing
 


Purchasing the units

There are various options that buyers can use to acquire the units at Vinia Residences. These include:


Cash payment

The buyer can make a one-time payment of the unit under question. The price varies depending on the unit. The studio units are the cheapest while the 2 bedrooms units demand the highest price. Buyers who purchase using cash payment are entitled to a discount.


Paying in three years (deferred cash)

Buyers who opt to purchase the units by paying in 3 years are required to pay a particular amount per month at zero percent interest.


Bank financing at 20/80

Homebuyers who opt for bank financing are required to pay a 20 percent down payment in 3 years. The remaining 80 percent is covered by the bank financing and it is payable either in 5 years or in 10 years.

T
o qualify for bank financing, a buyer must.

  • Have a minimum combined total monthly income whether with a family member or a spouse. The minimum amount depends on the unit being purchased.
  • Have worked at least 2 years in a company if employed overseas or locally.
  • Have a business that is registered and with financial statements that are audited in the case of a self-employed buyer.
  • Have no problems with bouncing cheques or credit card issues.

 

With a strategic location in the heart of one of the largest cities in the country, relaxing environment and many facilities, Vinia residences is the dream home and a wise investment. Its location is highly accessible, just a few meters from MRT North Avenue station that will make it easy for the residents to transverse the city.

The residents will also enjoy convenience when accessing amenities such as shopping malls, hospitals, prestigious schools. For instance, Trinoma and SM North EDSA shopping malls are nearby and so are hospitals such as Medical City, Veterans Memorial Hospital, and Our Lady of Fatima Hospital.

Other than transport and amenities, the units at Vinia Residences are of varying sizes and are built to maximize space. Whether it is for living purposes only or to include a home office, the units are meant to cater for the different needs of the occupants.

This is not withstanding the great living conditions that residents will enjoy since the development has great facilities that include swimming pools, sky lounge, fitness studio, garden walls, all round security, Wi-Fi, sky lounge, and entertainment spots.

Vinia Residences combines affordability and luxury where residents can enjoy the best at affordable prices. With the various payment options including bank financing, there is no excuse why one should not own a unit.

The development is also ideal for investors due to its strategic location in the middle of the city where there is no shortage of tenants who prefer to live near their work places. It is near many institutions that can feed it with tenants and its many features and facilities can attract them.

Vinia Residences Location
Vinia Residences - Photo Gallery
Vinia Residences Amenities
Vinia Residences Contact Us
Vinia ResidencesHome